Meet The Team
I joined the United States Air Force when I was 20yrs old. I was lucky enough to do the exact career I wanted which was Physical Rehabilitation. The military was the smartest choice for me at that time of my life. I worked 6 fulfilling years next to some of the most amazing men and woman I’ve ever met. I’ve been overseas to the Sandbox and witnessed cultures I never thought I’d see. Because of the confidence my father and the military instilled upon me, I was able to carry that into the next phase of my life. My passion has always been to help others. With this project and the help of Kelechi, I am finally able to do that to anyone and everyone who wants it. We always want new ideas, new plans, new ways to challenge ourselves. THAT’S WHAT THE FIT FREAK PROJECT OFFERS YOU! We will give you all the ingredients you need to make the change, and with it WE can take every step together towards the goal you envision.
Sean SarantosFitFreak CoFounder
I have always had an inclination...an urge... to help people. Its the reason one of my favorite quotes is "Life's most urgent and persistent question is, what are you doing for others ? This is evident with my service to my country as a United States Marine plus the numerous educational articles I have on my social media pages and on publications such as Train magazine and Muscle&fitness online. This is especially evident in the creation of my app Nutritionist+ with over 100,000 downloads (Apple and Android )which has helped transform the lives of numerous people across the globe. Now I look to help people across the globe more on a 1 on 1 basis. This platform Sean and I have created gives us an opportunity to assist people with their health and fitness goal on a more personable level.
What is the Fit Freak Project
First let us be upfront: Not everyone will be accepted in this project! The number of spots alloted is very limited so we have to ensure the people we accept are committed to achieving their personal goals. The programs are a 4, 6, 12 or 16 week durations where we ask that you give 100% effort and trust, and in return we promise to give you the absolute best training and nutritional programs that are tailored for you and YOU alone. This is not, I repeat, this is NOT a cookie cutter copy & paste program. We take pride and commitment in creating the best starting point for the goals you wish to reach, and will continue throughout the 4 to 16 weeks applying modifications to your program as your body adapts to rigorous of the training and diet routines. We can even accommodate 4 weeks as we realize life happens and people may have events that come up unexpectedly.
The 4 week training will be broken down into 2 phases (2 weeks per phase depending on your weekly feedback). This is optimal for someone with a hectic schedule but still wants to better themselves both physically and educationally in health and fitness.
The 6 week training will be broken into 3 phases (2 weeks per phase depending on your weekly feedback) with each becoming more advanced (depending on your goal) as you progress each week.
The 12 week training will be broken into 3 different phases (4 weeks per phase depending on your weekly feedback) with each one becoming more advanced (depending on your goal) as you progress each week.
The 16 week training will be broken into 4 different phases (4 weeks per phase depending on your weekly feedback) with each one becoming more advanced (depending on your goal) as you progress each week. After 16 weeks you also receive an exit training program and recovery meal plan when you reach your goal
We are aware that some folks already feel confident in the nutritional area and are looking for training programs only. We can accommodate this and help you by creating the best training program to reach your specific goal. Although no nutrition plan will be created if you choose this option, rest assured we will do our best to make sure you still understand nutritional areas with the video content available for you once videos have been finished.
Several aspects of training will be implemented into your program ranging from functional training to cardio circuits.
The nutritional portion will be focused on Macronutrient breakdown and understanding. The diet plan is geared towards Muscle gain, Fat loss, rapid fat loss or body recomposition --fat loss with accretion of muscle. The choice is largely up to you . We will discuss with you which choice is best for you based on your goal and time line. In addition, your meal plan will be synergitic with your training plan to enhance the overall effect.
Q: Can I apply if I don’t live in the US?
A: ABSOLUTELY. Everything is done online, so as long as you have internet access you can apply. Just be aware of the payment conversion when using PayPal.
Q: Will you be telling us what to eat?
A: Yes we will give you suggestion and choices of what to eat . We will also give you macro nutrient break downs this way you can insert foods you want as long as it fit within the macronutrient break down.
Q: If selected, is it a one time payment?
A: Yes just a one time payment.
Q: Will I be told if I am not selected?
A: Yes, everyone not selected will receive an email notification.
Q: Do you work around Allergies?
A: Yes we design the meal plan around any allergy you may have. However we can't design around allergy to hard work :p
A One time payment of:
- $275 for the 4-week program(includes customized Nutrition, Supplementation + Training, 10 Healthy Snack Recipes)
- $325 for the 6-week program(includes customized Nutrition, Supplementation + Training, 10 Healthy Snack Recipes)
- $500 for the 12-week program(includes customized Nutrition, Supplementation + Training, 10 Healthy Snack Recipes, Meal Recipes Specific to the Clients macronutrient parameters)
- $750 for the 16-week program(includes customized Nutrition, Supplementation + Training, 10 Healthy Snack Recipes, Meal Recipes Specific to the Clients macronutrient parameters) PLUS a BONUS exit training program and recovery meal plan at the end of 16 weeks when you have successfully reached your goal
WITHOUT Nutrition Plan:
- $200 for the 4-week program
- $250 for the 6-week program, or
- $375 for the 12-week program
We know that might sound like a lot of money for most of you all but remember that this isn’t just some quick and easy transformation give-a-way. This is a detailed program with continuous modifications throughout the duration. This is only $41.66 A WEEK for the 12 week program. Most folks spend more than that on fast food in a day! Bottom line is that this is to be seen as an investment in yourself.
Yes you have to apply. Like we said before, there is a HUGE amount of people out there who not only don’t know what they are doing, but also take ALL clients regardless of the numbers and give them each the same plans. That is unforgivable and dangerous! Because we take so much time, care, and commitment to each persons program we can only bring a certain amount on board. Any more and we would not only overwhelming ourselves, but putting YOU at risk for careless mistakes. Fill out the form below and speak from the heart, we sincerely want to know why you want this!
What You Need To Know
- This is a GYM REQUIRED program. Not a home gym or an apartment gym either, it must be a FULLY equipped gym.
- Whether you choose the 4, 6, 12 or 16 week program remember, this will require consistency and dedication. You must have an open mind to learning. Certain areas will be discussed that you might not be well versed in such as macro-nutrient breakdown, exercise execution, etc. You will work up a mental sweat just as much as a physical one.
- Once again, this is a nutritional plan tailor made for YOU, the lifestyle you live, and the goals you have in mind. If you want some basic cookie cutter plan please look elsewhere.
- This program is for both MEN and WOMEN 18yr and older. You are never too old when it comes to bettering your health so don’t be afraid to take this leap.
- Any goal you have i.e. fat loss, muscle building, competition prep, etc. we will create the plan for you.
- We can’t lift the weight or eat the food for you. This will test every ounce of focus and determination within yourself. We promise though that we will be with you every step of the way and do everything in our power to keep you on the right path and reach your goals.
- If you feel you cannot adhere to what’s listed above, do NOT send in an application.